Catch the KETO//OS Envy with this yummy Keto Mint Chocolate Cookie Recipe!
This recipe is made with a combination of Pruvit’s KETO//OS Max Swiss Cacao, and the limited edition KETO//OS Max Envy flavors.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- I packet of KETO//OS MAX Keto Envy
- 1 packet is KETO//OS MAX Swiss Cacao
- 1 tablespoon of Xylitol
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tablespoons Grass Fed Butter
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add butter, vanilla, and egg. Mix until ball forms.
- Roll out dough on wax paper to about 1/4” thickness.
- Using a 1 1/2” round cookie cutter, cut out cookies and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until golden brown at 350. (Cook 5-8 min longer for a crispier texture.)
CHOCOLATE COATING –
- 9oz. Stevia Sweetened Dark chocolate baking chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3-4 drops peppermint extract
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave until melted (about 1 minute)
- Add peppermint extract.
- After cookies are completely cool, dip in melted chocolate.
- Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Cool in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
Store the keto mint chocolate cookies in the refrigerator or freezer for best results.