Goat cheese is a great snack to eat while on a ketogenic diet. Adding a tasty grape spread made with exogenous ketones makes for a delicious pairing!
This Keto Grape Spread recipe is made using Pruvit’s KETO//OS Max Purple Reign formula.
- 8-10oz block of Goat Cheese
- 1 pack KETO//OS MAX Purple Reign
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1oz package of Unflavored Gelatin
- Place KETO//OS MAX Purple Reign and unflavored gelatin in mixing bowl.
- Add boiling water and whisk until dissolved.
- Place in refrigerator until firm (approximately 30 minutes)
- Stir until jelly like consistency.
- Place whole goat cheese on serving platter and top with grape spread.
- Serve with pork rinds or low carb Keto crackers.
If you loved this keto grape spread recipe, you’ll also love this keto chip dip recipe!