In celebration of National Lemonade Day, you can now purchase the Pruvit Keto Lemonade Stand kit and help your children pursue better!
Running a lemonade stand is a great way for our children to earn their own money for saving, charity, and treats. It’s important to teach our children how to save and earn money in a real life situation. By hosting a Pruvit keto lemonade stand, they will build upon that entrepreneurial spirit, and also gain a sense of ownership and responsibility.
Here are the easy steps to getting started:
- Check with a parent, and see where you are allowed to set up a lemonade stand!
- Choose a safe, popular spot. Possible locations: a baseball game, church event, or your front yard!
- See if a friend or neighbor wants to join you! Great for taking turns.
- Think of how you want to make your lemonade. Raspberry Lemonade KETO//OS Max is perfect. Sugar-free and Stevia sweetened.
What you’ll need to get set up:
- A table, chairs, an umbrella (if it’s hot), a trash can, cups, napkins, lots of ice, a money box, and a list of prices.
- Time to decorate! Banners, stickers, and balloons are a great way to stand out. This is where the Pruvit keto lemonade stand kit comes in handy!
- Spread the word! Ask mom & dad to post about it on social media days before, or put flyers around the area to inform locals.
- Be polite, use good manners, stay safe, and HAVE FUN!
The Keto Lemonade Stand Kit includes:
- Table banner (with string to hang)
- Declaration of “Why I Pruvit”
- How-to sheet
- Sale fliers
For a limited time, you can order the Pruvit Keto Lemonade Stand Kit. The only thing you’ll need to provide is the KETO//OS Max Raspberry Lemonade and lots of ICE! Don’t have any Max Raspberry Lemonade ketones on hand? Try the new Max Heart Tart flavor, it’s also refreshing for a hot summer’s day!
Looking for some more Pruvit and Ketone fun? Be sure to Download the Pruvit Coloring Book for Kids!