You’ll be a backyard hit at the party with these Keto friendly Sirloin and Veggie Kabobs. Delicious and healthy for the whole family!
- 1 lb Grass Fed Top Sirloin
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 1 Orange pepper
- 1 Zucchini
Note: If using wooden skewers soak in warm water 15-30 mins before use to avoid burning wood.
- 1 pack of MCT//143 Coconut MCT Oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
Combine ingredients into bowl and set aside.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- Juice from 1 medium lime
Combine all ingredients and place in plastic bag.
- Cut sirloin into 1” cubes.
- Place in bag let marinade for 30-60 minutes.
- Allow meat to reach room temperature before grilling.
- Cut peppers and zucchini into 1” squares.
- Thread veggies onto skewers with the mushrooms.
- Brush with vegetable seasoning mixture.
- Place Veggie kabobs on grill over medium heat and cook 10-15 minutes.
- Turn as needed to avoid uneven cooking.
- Thread marinated meat onto skewers.
- Leave space between meat pieces to allow for even cooking.
- Place Sirloin kabobs on grill over high heat.
- Cook until browned on all sides, approx. 2 minutes per side.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve all the Keto Sirloin and Veggie kabobs, and enjoy!
Looking for more delicious Keto Recipes? Be sure to check out our Recipe blog!