Did you happen to get your hands on some of the new Pruvit KETO//OS MAX Heart Tart limited edition flavor for Valentine’s Day? Now you can make a delicious Heart Tart Fat Bombs treat with this simple recipe!
This Heart Tart Fat Bombs recipe only takes a few minutes to make.
Ketogenic fat bombs are small snacks or treats that are high in fat and low in carbs (so, literally a fat bomb) that you can eat as a quick breakfast, as a quick mid-afternoon snack, as a pre- or after- workout snack, or as extra fuel during your day.
- 1 Packet of Keto//OS Max Heart Tart
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- *optional: roll in unsweetened coconut shreds
- Mash strawberries with vanilla extract.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or mixer and blend until smooth.
- Shape mixture into balls or press into heart shaped molds and freeze. (Roll in unsweetened coconut shreds if desired).
- Freeze for 20-30 mins
Check out our many other delicious keto recipes!
You order KETO//OS MAX Heart Tart via the Pruvit Online Store…
[dt_default_button link=”https://getfuel.pruvitnow.com/products/” button_alignment=”default” animation=”fadeIn” size=”big” default_btn_bg_color=”” bg_hover_color=”” text_color=”” text_hover_color=””]ORDER HEART TART[/dt_default_button]