It’s time to put an end to the myth that there is nothing sweet about the keto diet. You’ll forget your even on the diet when you try these delicious Keto Chocolate Salted Caramel Cups!
This Keto Chocolate Caramel Salted Cups recipe is made with an amazing keto supplement called Salted Caramel BETTER//BROTH. BETTER//BROTH contains MCTs, healthy collagen, and DNA repair (ac-11®). So many wonderful benefits!
- 1 packet Salted Caramel BETTER//BROTH
- 4 oz grass-fed butter
- 8 oz heavy cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Sea salt
- 9 oz package dark chocolate baking chips
- Chocolate cup mold
- Small pastry brush
- In a saucepan, mix butter and cream.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils.
- Add cream cheese and vanilla and stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in Salted Caramel BETTER//BROTH; let cool.
- When mixture is completely cool, place in mixing bowl and mix on medium until thick (10-15 minutes).
- Melt chocolate in microwave (about 1 minute)
- Use small pastry brush to brush chocolate on bottom and sides of mold then let harden in freezer about 10 minutes.
- Remove and coat one more time.
- Place mold in refrigerator 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chocolate cups carefully from mold and pipe or spoon in caramel mixture.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate on top of cups and sprinkle with sea salt. Store in refrigerator.